Thursday, December 10, 2009

Psychological Evaluation

We got the report back and I have to say I was pretty surprised by some it. One that the Psychologist recommended the agency help rescind the adoption. He was diagnosed with RAD but we already knew that, it was comforting to know that I am not crazy and there is really something there.

On one of his tests, he asked S to draw a picture of his family, he could not do it, he did everything but. The Dr. also asked S if he could draw or identify dh when he asked him to draw the man who bought him there, he could not do it. Odd.

He is over higher intelligence, which I knew. It's so frustrating to that he always acts like a baby to get out of things. It all makes sense now, it really does. The continual manipulation, lack of conscious.

I am hopeful the adoption will be rescinded sooner rather than later.

5 comments:

Mom to a Fussbudget said...

I am hoping with you... it was very telling, and is literally peace of mind!!

Pillow Talk said...

So will the CPS people go w/ the doc's recommendations, or of course make you jump thru more hoops to rescind the adoption?

Nicole said...

I'm hoping for everyone's sake they take the recommendation of the Psychologist on this and don't make you jump through hoops and use scare tactics. All of you deserve peace of mind and help! (((hugs)))

RyansMommy said...

Like others I really hope the doctor's report will make the difference. Fingers crossed, you really need a break.

bridgette said...

heard anything else yet? thinking of you guys...